Monday, May 21, 2012

I757MUGLCA Bell Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE SGH-I757M Stock ROM

Here's the original stock ROM I757MUGLCA for Bell Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE I757M. This always useful to return back your device to a total recovery or don't need to dump everything before and in case something goes wrong when installing custom ROM or flashing CWM zip file. This the original and unmodified stock, just use it at your own risk. 

Stock Firmware info:
Device: Bell Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE SGH-I757
PDA: I757MUGLCA
CSC: I757MOYCLCA
Phone: I757MUGLCA
Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Release date: 4-3-2012 5:52:28 PM
Stock ROM: I757MUGLCA_I757MOYCLCA_BMC.zip 


Screenshots by RXU.

Odin Flasher Instruction: How to install I757MUGLCA Stock ROM
* Grab Odin 1.85 
* Extract the I757MUGLCA_I757MOYCLCA_BMC.zip firmware after you download
* Remove your phone's battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Connect the Phone to PC.  
* Click PDA and select *.tar.md5
* Then finally click START!

0 comments:

Post a Comment